LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 28 November 2013

Review: Kiss Of Heat by Lora Leigh

Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4)Kiss of Heat by Lora Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So, here it’s a bit different from previous books….heroine is a female snow leopard and hero an ex-Seal Ops, who happens to be Merinus Tyler’s brother….remember her from Taming of the Beast??
There is so much mating frenzies with hard-ons, arousals, clits, shafts….over so many pages…that after a while I skipped their sex encounters…because…basically it was one scene repeated over and over again…
“Kane, please.” She nearly screamed his name. She couldn’t bear the pitiless convulsions in her womb any longer. Her body was in demand and only one thing would or could ease it. “Please. Please, Kane. Fuck me. I’m begging you…”
“Kane. God. I can’t stand it…” Her legs were trapped by her own clothing, her knees held wide by his hands as he devoured the thick syrup of her response, drawing it into his mouth, licking and groaning against her, delving into the blistering depths of her pussy for more
She screamed his name as his tongue swiped through the bare slit of her cunt, a slow, appreciative lick as he hummed in pleasure.
“Fuck. Addictive,” he groaned. “I’ve never forgotten, Sherra, your sweet taste, your heat. I’ll die needing you…”

But that’s just my opinion.

Kane & Sherra drove me insane at times.
“And all you have is a hard-on,” she sneered. “Jack off. At least you can find some relief there, Kane. There will be no satisfaction to be found in my body.”
“I don’t think so, kitty,” he gritted out between clenched teeth as he came off the bed, stumbling for a second as his feet seemed to betray him. .
I can understand their tragic past and the pain they both endured in the labs……but there was so much hostility and bickering before they open up to each other and discover the real truth of what happened eleven years ago.
I like the plot development and the world building, where we learn more and more about the Breeds World. Also enjoyed seeing characters from the previous books again and getting a peep into how their lives are progressing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment