LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 22 November 2013

Review: The Man Within by Lora Leigh

The Man WithinThe Man Within by Lora Leigh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the 2nd book in Lora Leigh’s Breed Series more than the 1st - my review -https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/....
I felt that there was more character and romance development with Taber and Roni. And of course, we know that there will be some and even lots of sizzling heat-filled pages…
“His soul exploded with the tip of his cock, spewing out an emotion, a need, a compulsive hunger as thick, hot and life-giving as the semen winging its way to her fertile, hungry womb.”
Wow, this author sure has a way with words!!!!!
I liked Taber and Roni – the physical tension, the intense emotions
Roni: In a few short days, he had given her the very things she had longed for the most: his heart to nurture, his soul to protect, his body to enjoy and love to her heart’s content.
I loved the fun banter -
Taber: "Cats love cream, Roni," he whispered wickedly. "And I bet you have the sweetest cream in the whole damned world."

Roni: "I swear to God, Taber. I may not be woman enough for you, but if you leave me after this, I'll make you pay. I'll cut your black heart from your chest myself and I'll carve your c**k into so many pieces you'll never find them all."

Mating frenzy, lots of growling and mewling, lots of wet and drenching sex moments, lots of the sex barb appearances…….betrayals, violence, action, loyalty and an amazing feeling of family between the Breed members -

I loved seeing characters from the 1st book. The Breed Colony has been set up in Virginia, after Callan and his pride had gone public, hoping that they would finally be free and safe.  photo download4-Copy_zps49586e22.jpgBut this has not happened – the threat has increased and dangerous times still follow them as the Genetics Council continues in the pursuit to continuing with their experiments.

Lora Leigh has introduced us to a fascinating world of human/feline characters that entice you, with intriguing story-lines that pull you right in.

We continue learning more about this world as we are given little hints and clues throughout the stories, leaving you wanting to start on the next book to find out …what next in the human/
 photo tumblr_larbbuoE101qd5owvo1_500_zps51eae30f.jpg

cat world??

 photo 836482-Copy_zps01a84bf3.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment