LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Review: The Heat is On by Elle Kennedy

The Heat is On (Out of Uniform, #6)The Heat is On by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What is it about these SEAL men that just luv threesomes……okay, they do it one time and then realize that no, it’s a onetime thing…because….they really just want to be with the one person they love!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess they do it one time just to check it out….right!!!!! Of course there have been one or two exceptions…..like Carson & Holly and Becker &

I wasn’t really crazy about Matt in the previous stories…..but I hoped I would kind of warm up to him. I am sorry to say that I didn’t…..he just did nothing for me here.
I love this series for the characters, because after all, the plots are pretty much the same. If I engage with the mc’s…the book does it for me….but I just not could get myself around Matt and Savannah’s story.
Matt, the commitment "avoider" who finally meets a woman who changes all that for him. Savannah does not do relationships, she just does flings………..and here we go on another trip whether the hero does everything……………….possible to get the woman of his dreams…even if he agrees to a threesome….oh, he’s done that before, but not with the woman he luvs…….that’s different..no sharing mate!!! But she wants it…..so what else can a man do!!!!! Agree, naturally….and he’s going to be agreeing to it for a looooong time coming!!!

Savannah was a bit too much for me….slut….no who am I to judge…but she was so shallow…..and loud and me me me……….. I honestly tried to like her...but.....

The sex scenes were of course super hot and super sizzling and super good as always in this series.
Oh yes, I did love Aidan in this story……I am totally into this guy…….can’t wait for his story!!!!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment