LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Review: Temptation by Nicole Edwards

Temptation (Club Destiny, #2)Temptation by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The 2nd book in Nicole Edwards Club Destiny Series and the one I, so far like the most.

Having met Luke and Cole in book #1, I was dying to see where their story would go…..and wow…..awesome!!! I was totally in love with both of them and not forgetting Sierra…the three just made such a fabulous trio.
Temptation by Nicole Edwards photo 8bf272cf38c72db062fc6f5d22917108_zpsda99acbe.jpg

Okay, so the plot may be a bit too much to really believe….but the author just writes it in such a way…that it’s like who cares!!!!! Right then…everything felt believable for me.

So Luke runs when he can’t deal with his feelings…..Cole ..wow..what an amazing guy…he’s comfortable with who he is and what he feels….and Sierra…who would have guessed!!!!

I loved the interaction between the three – the way they deal with their feelings for each other and having to face the obstacles that faced them as a threesome …. and jeez….the sex scenes…hot, hotter, hottest, sexy and sizzling.

I am really enjoying this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment