LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 16 May 2013

wow...time sure flies!!!!!

I cannot believe that I have not written anything since end of last year!!!

I know...have been hectic....and GOOD READS  just takes up so much of my time....these days!!
Forget Facebook....i'm so totally into GOODREADS...what an awesome site...it's like the facebook of books....!!!!

Work at my store has been a case of ups and downs...suppose that's with all biz these days.

Anyway...going to start writing more reviews... more stories...more anything from now on!!!

Have discovered AMAZING new authors and some incredible new books which I am going to tell you all about..i promise...

check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment