LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 16 May 2013

Sea Swept (Quinn Brothers of Chesapeake Bay #1) by Nora Roberts

I love Nora Roberts - she's my all-time favorite romance writers. ..i just adore her stories, her characters.
This is the 1st book of one of my favorite series.
Sea Swept by Nora RobertsI'm going thru yet another Nora Roberts "phase" and reading her books again.

I have always loved this series and Cameron's HEA is one of my favorites. He's just as a fabulous alpha-hero. Playboy boat racer who is suddenly faced with great changes in his life, after his adopted father's death.

Nora Roberts writes the most amazing family sagas and this is one of those. Three troubled teenagers who are adopted by the Quinn's who are having to deal with Seth, who was in the process of being adopted before the tragedy.

I loved the social worker, Anna. No helpless female here...she's focused, independent and is not afraid to make the first "move" on Cameron.

Great interaction between the characters, especially Cameron and Seth.
There's such a sense of family love that I absolutely loved.

Great sparkly and witty dialogue, endearing characters and a great story line is what this author knows how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment