LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 11 February 2012

REVIEW: IN A STORM OF SCANDAL by KIM LAWRENCE

I have read and enjoyed all of Kim Lawrence’s books but I have to say that this was one not one of my favorites.


What idiotic woman will remain a virgin for 7 years because she has never met any other man like the twit who dropped her to marry some rich woman to save his family’s fortunes!!!! Please…..I can’t see this happening in this day and age…and if it does, what kind of people are these!!!!!!

Okay, so the guy is rich and gorgeous….but I just could not get why the heroine found him unforgettable….a man who mopes around blaming himself for his wife’s death (who he never loved …) and his unborn child.

The plot was just over the top…..the hero braves a huge storm in a little boat and survives and finds himself at the castle…the exact place he wanted to be!!!!! Just too much stuff that did not ring credible to me.

I wanted to give up reading this book half away through but I thought…maybe it will get better…but no it did not!!!!

I hope this author’s next book will excite me as her previous one have.

No comments:

Post a Comment