LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 28 December 2011

REVIEW: RITUAL SINS by ANNE STUART

Ritual Sins by Anne Stuart
I love Anne Stuart’s books and have been reading them for years and Dark Rituals is one of my most favorites…I have read it over and over again…I always go back to my bookshelf and pick it up at least once a year. So being on my Anne Stuart mode, I began with this book. 


It’s such a great book – so well written. I couldn’t put it down once I began page 1. Her heroes are always dark, sexy, powerful and totally on their own mission…nothing and no one will stand in their way…..but she always find some way for them to redeem themselves at the end. Luke Bardell is one such alpha male. He’s a man with loads of baggage who is the leader of a kind of Jones cult, of which Rachel Connery’s mother is a follower of and has suddenly died of cancer whilst in the cult’s camp. 


Rachel believes that her mother has been murdered by the cult for her money and she is determined to find the truth and destroy the cult. 
There are so many twists and turns and you are kept in suspense with each page you read. 
Luke thinks Rachel is not is type of woman but he’s prepared to seduce her and get her away from him and the camp before she ruins his master plan. But as grow closer together, both are unable to deny their feelings for each other. 


The end leaves you stunned. Absolutely unexpected. 
I was so happy that both of them realized that the love for each other could overcome all their past pain and suffering and finally find happiness together.


I will definitely read this book again…loved it…unforgettable….thought provoking…Anne Stuart is a fantastic story teller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment