LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 29 November 2011

REVIEW: LOVER AWAKENED by JR Ward

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)
Lover Awakaned is the 3rd book in the Dark Series by JR Ward and they just keeping getting better and better. I loved this book. Left me breathless
This is the story of Zhadist, who we met in the two previous books, is the tortured, emotionally and physically scarred member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and I was not really sure if I liked him or not. He was mean, ugly and who could possibly like him I thought!!! How could Bella, a beautiful aristocratic vampire possibly be attracted to him????
Being the next book in the series …by this time being totally addicted…I opened page 1…and ….by chapter 2 …..I was enthralled….I couldn’t stop reading……I finished in one day.
There is so much emotion, love, sacrifice, tenderness and the most erotic love scenes……
Tore my heart when reading about Zhadist’s life….being kidnapped and used as a sex slave for years, the torture he endured before being rescued by his twin brother, Phury, who sacrificed so much to find his brother and the devotion between the two is absolutely incredible. Almost made me cry reading about it.
So here is this man who shows only hatred, can’t bear to be touched finally meeting a woman, who sees in him more than the scars but what lies underneath his skin.
After being rescued from her kidnapping by a lesser by Zhadist, Bella realizes that he is the only man for her. She brings out the best in him….tenderness, love, loyalty……..she believes in him and the goodness within.
Their love story is unforgettable……romantic… sexy…hot, erotic love scenes between the two….
In between you learn more about the other Brotherhood characters…previous ones and some which you know are going to have their own story.
Next book, Lover Revealed, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment