LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 30 January 2017

Review: Spider Game (GhostWalkers #12) by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)

Spider Game (GhostWalkers #12)Spider Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1,5 stars

Is Christine Feehan getting bored? Really, her last few books have left me feeling.............something like this........
 photo tumblr_md8ya3ilY41r39bgvo1_500_zpsardejfgv.gif
Spider Game is the 12th book in her GhostWalkers Series - so what did I think of Cayenne and Trap's story??

Firstly, the main character's names......really!!! Cayenne & Trap!!!
 photo 1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd9a2d24b57f3_zpskdeq4goc.gif
But that's not the only reason why I found this story to be yet another....
 photo cat-yawn-ho-hum_zpsdodopopd.gif
I found Cayenne to be a pretty cool heroine....she was kickass - (that's the reason for 1,5 stars instead of 1) well in the beginning.......but then, what the hell happened to her!!!! Letting the hero, old Trap walk all over her!!!

Now, let's continue with Trap!!! What a d@##$khead!!! The way he treated Cayenne was beyond despicable.....here I was hoping that he would become a bit better...but no........he continues to be the ass@@@@@le........why she stuck around with him was beyond comprehension.

I am also becoming a bit bored with all the repetitive sex scenes....which crop up at the most unexpected times....

Anyway, I will probably read the next book in the series..........with the hope that just maybe....the next will be an awesome one!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment