LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 30 January 2017

Review: Runner (Sam Dryden, #1) by Patrick Lee (Goodreads Author)

Runner (Sam Dryden, #1)Runner by Patrick Lee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

Runner by Patrick Lee is the 1st in Sam Dryden Series and it's also the first book I've read by this author.

An action packed thriller with a bit of paranormal thrown in.

A lot happens in the first part of the story but then the plot becomes so implausible and beyond far-fetched....I "eye rolled" a couple of times.........all these gadgets and bad guys chasing around.........that's the reason why I didn't give it a full 3star rating!!

I did like Sam Dryden, the main character but there were so many secondary characters that made my head "spin".

By the time I reached the last page......I thought......
 photo meh2_zpsju0ckx4g.gif
Whilst I didn't hate this book..............I didn't exactly love it and I am not sure if I will read any other books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment