LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 30 January 2017

Review: Power Game (GhostWalkers, #13) by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)

Power Game (GhostWalkers, #13)Power Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


 photo 5464776fa61fbd3660db99ab3d0cb6a2_zpsypk6c7hp.gif
Allright, we are now at book #13 in Christine Feehan's GhostWalkers Series with her latest, Power Game. You probably wondering my confused "look"........let me explain!!!

This series started off with soldiers that were enhanced with super powers, then progressed to enhancements mixing human DNA with animal DNA....and young girls who were used as experiments by the madman scientist, Peter Whitney....we now have human DNA mixed with spiders/snakes....and now, the heroine, Bellisia with octopus DNA!!! Hell, what next!!!

So, Bellisia aka Bella and Ezekiel aka Zeke's story is a bit better than the last few books I have read by CF.

What made it work for me:

Bella.....I like her....she was such an engaging and lovable character....wanting to find love in her life!! Her interactions between the GhostWalkers was really endearing......the family vibe was great - and the scenes, especially the cooking lessons with Nonny were funny and cute.

I also liked Ezekiel.........he wasn't a sexist and controlling ass@$#le...He was caring and giving towards Bella which was something better than some of the male characters in this series.

Secondary characters.......wow, the triplets.......totally captivating!!! I adored these three little girls....

Whilst I liked this book more than the previous two or three, it still didn't "rock" my world. I find that there is a lot of repetition....I want to taste you...I want you....Open up for me!!!!!
 photo sara_yawn_gif_by_mikiyoshiuzuki-d4iuwu8_zpspm7edy62.gif
I feel something is missing in this series...can't put my finger on what exactly.........it needs an injection of something or other....but whatever it is.......unless it happens...I am not sure if I will continue reading this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment