LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Review: Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)

Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7)Murder Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hummmm..........a bit disappointing...book #7 in Christine Feehan's Ghostwalkers Series...it was!!!

I liked the story line and Kaden and Tansy were likeable. However, I found their whole istant love a bit OTT...more like lust and sex......hell, the sex scenes just went on and on and on.........after a couple of the same repetitive words/actions, I started skimming and skimming and skimming.

Not exactly one of my favourites in this series. It was just okay.

Maybe I am just getting a bit tired of this series. I am finding the stories almost the same ...a change of names and some locations...and we have a new book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment