LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 28 November 2016

Review: Pick Your Poison (Bullet Catcher, #8.5) by Roxanne St. Claire (Goodreads Author)

Pick Your Poison (Bullet Catcher, #8.5)Pick Your Poison by Roxanne St. Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been reading this series a bit out of order but it hasn't stopped me from really enjoying the Bullet Catcher hot guys series.....and not forgetting their boss, their mysterious and interesting boss lady, Lucy Sharpe. And best of all........in the #8,5 and last book/novella in the Bullet Catcher Series, we get Lucy, her husband, Jack Culver (who is my abso fav) and their seriously cute daughter, Gracie.......oh sorry, and yes, we have sexy and hot Bullet Catcher, Benjamin Youngblood's story.

Ben is in big trouble with Lucy and to redeem himself he has to find an assassin before the agency's principal is bumped off.

Along the way, he meets up with Lizzie Dare (don't you just love these names!!!), sexy flower farmer, who has some connection to his assignment. The two go on an exciting ride filled with danger, being locked up.... together, thankfully, in a huge freezer, duck and dive from a mad and murderous chef holding a knife and a gun, avoiding killers chasing them......and in between trying to find time to do it to each other!!!

This was such a fun read. Sweet, cute, some action and some suspense....and not forgetting to be beyond surprised when the baddie/s are outted!!!!

I really liked the two main characters....I actually think that Ben Youngblood and Lizzie Dare could have done with a full length book together

Oh, I'm actually quite sad to see that there are no more BC adventures. What am I going to do? I was so into this series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment