LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 1 August 2016

Review: Killer Dreams by Iris Johansen (Goodreads Author)

Killer DreamsKiller Dreams by Iris Johansen
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The story starts with an interesting prologue but by chapter 2 or three - I began to feel something like this............ photo tumblr_inline_n36nmbzrlU1qzjix8_zpsnrpkndxz.gif I started skimming ......and more skimming.............

The plot is a somewhat unbelievable.....I lost most of the plot before I got halfway!!!
But the most irritating thing about this book, was the heroine!!! Everyone around her is trying to help her and her son from some really bad bad guys.....and all she does is whine, moan..........and is beyond totally ungrateful! She drove me absolutely crazy!!!!
 photo merida-frustrated1_zps3wt6mjcp.gif
She's suppose to be this smart scientist but hell, she behaves more like a "banshee"!! In fact, I wanted to advise the hero to wring her neck and get on with his program!!!

Though we meet up with some of the characters from the Eve Duncan Series....Joe Quinn, Jane Maguire and others, it's not really part of the series and can be read as a standalone.......though I cannot in all honesty recommend this book.........if you don't read it...you won't miss out on anything exciting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment