LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 7 July 2016

Review: Moretti's Marriage Command (Mills & Boon Modern) by Kate Hewitt (Goodreads Author)

Moretti's Marriage Command (Mills & Boon Modern)Moretti's Marriage Command by Kate Hewitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Kate Hewitt and her latest book, Moretti’s Marriage Command is yet another well written and enjoyable story.

Luca Moretti demands that his PA, Hannah Stewart accompany him on a business trip. He has an ulterior motive .....which she discovers when they arrive at meeting location and she's introduced as his fiancée....the first she's heard about her status!!!

Hannah has worked for Luca for a few years. Her life is dedicated to her son. She has been denying her attraction for her boss but when she finds herself in an exotic location with him, she's unable to hide her feelings.

I enjoyed the chemistry between the two.
Although I felt a bit dubious about Luca and his revenge plans, I did warm up to him in the end.

Hannah was quite a remarkable woman - I could relate to her a lot. Strong, dedicated and independent. I liked that she was able to show Luca that there was more to life than being filled with bitterness and hatred for what had happened in his childhood.

Sweet, passionate and very enjoyable story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment