LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 8 July 2016

Review: Master Of Her Innocence (Mills & Boon Modern) (Bought by the Brazilian, Book 2) by Chantelle Shaw

Master Of Her Innocence (Mills & Boon Modern) (Bought by the Brazilian, Book 2)Master Of Her Innocence (Mills & Boon Modern) by Chantelle Shaw
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I barely managed to finish this book.

The plot was totally so not believable.

The heroine was one of the most stupid women ever!!!! The things she got up to gave me a flipping headache.
The hero...well, I suppose he was okay...but really....what he got up to in the jungles of somewhere in South America...see I've forgotten where this damn story is set!!!

Yeah, I totally unforgettable story and characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment