LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 27 June 2016

Review: Frenched (Frenched, #1) by Melanie Harlow (Goodreads Author)

Frenched (Frenched, #1)Frenched by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Frenched by Melanie Harlow (my first by this author) was an absolute treat!!
This is a light hearted, smart, funny, sexy, quirky and a deliciously romantic read.

Mia Devine, an event planner from Detroit, is dumped by her fiancée one week before the wedding. Her friends persuade her to use the honeymoon trip to Paris.

She meets sexy Lucas Fournier, music professor from NYC moonlighting at his brother’s bar in Paris and soon both are thrown together on the most fabulous adventure.

Some of the things I loved about this story:

The Paris setting – the author captures the essence of the city so beautifully. I felt as if I was back in the Paris I know and love, walking the streets, seeing the sites….tasting the wine!!!
 photo mig_zpse62pjg2l.jpg
Lucas Fournier – sexy, gorgeous…..i could continue gushing but hell, this is a man I would love to be mine!!!
 photo download_zpstdmm1sf6.jpg

The dialogue between Mia and Lucas
 photo acf5b9bd28f5b3b72803a1b0bf4fb8b7_zps0uejbhhl.jpg
The story of Abelard and Heloise….just fitted in so well into the story of love!!!

The sexy scenes were pretty hot and well written.

A total “feel good” story!!!
 photo 15928022_zpsrla2miig.gif
Now, I just need to find out what happens next to these two lovable characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment