LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 15 February 2016

Review: The 7th Month (Detective D.D. Warren #5.5) by Lisa Gardner (Goodreads Author)

The 7th Month (Detective D.D. Warren #5.5)The 7th Month by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

The 7th Month, book #5.5 in Lisa Gardner’s Detective D.D. Warren Series, is a short and quick read – the story takes place over 24 hours.

D.D. Warren is now desk-bound, 7 months pregnant and bored out of her mind.
So when she’s approached by a movie producer offering her a job as a police consultant on his latest movie about a serial killer. The plot just never grabbed me……..and page before each chapter outlining the “how-to” guidelines for murder, made no sense to me.

The story wrapped up pretty fast…yes, I know, this is a short story….also never got to know the secondary characters, never mind that I cared nothing for them either.

I have to be honest and say that the only part of this little book that I enjoyed were the scenes between D.D. and her man, Alex. Their relationship is pretty awesome……………and “reading” D.D. thoughts about her man….cute!!!

I am so looking forward to reading the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment