LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 31 January 2016

Review: Feverborn (Fever #8) by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)

Feverborn (Fever #8)Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning is one of my favorite series and yippee…..Feverborn, the 8th book is finally here!!!! I have so been waiting for this book!!!!
 photo 200_s_zpsxcoufrof.gif
I almost gave up half way………..and the only reason I finished the last page was because of Mac and Jericho….they are still my fav couple….never mind that Mac spends some time being invisible!!!!

Really, what’s going on with Dani…oops now aka Jada??? I loved Dani O’Malley…but her new persona just irritates me………and Ryodan….and King Roach!!!!!!!..........
 photo tumblr_ln8atwazFI1qcys4g_zpsvhdaev7p.gif
and what the hell is happening to my Highlander Druids????

Let’s just say…..I have no idea what I have just read!!! My head is…………………..
 photo 7SIu5cg_zpsdrxzdjkp.gif
So, should I rethink about this book and read it again????
 photo 17444600_zpsj9epzow3.gif
All I can do is wait for the next Fever Installment and keep my fingers crossed that I am gonna love it!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment