LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 31 October 2015

Review: A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2) by Natasha Anders (Goodreads Author)

A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)A Husband's Regret by Natasha Anders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading and liking Natasha Anders The Unwanted Wife… https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... I was looking forward to the next book in her Unwanted Series.

A Husband’s Regret, the 2nd book in the series is…..like…..
Wow, what a story!!!! Angst, misunderstandings, groveling, undying love, cute kid, fabulous settings and a fav HEA….what else do we need from a romantic love story.

Another hero who acts like a total twit when faced with an unexpected revelation. The heroine tells her husband that she’s pregnant and he tells her to “get out!!!” Really, bastard!!!!

So the heroine disappears for a few years and he comes back into her life again and wants her back and the baby too!!!! Boy, did I like his groveling!!!! Okay, there was something horrible that happened to him, which causing him not going after her…but nevertheless, he could have tried harder.

I so connected with the settings, which I am so familiar with and love so much….Camps Bay, Cape Town, Plettenberg Bay…..ooh, I was in heaven.

I am really happy I discovered this “local” author and plan to read the next book……His Unlikely Lover.

Of course I recommend this book to all those romance lovers out there!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment