LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Review: Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright (Goodreads Author)

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The more books I read by Suzanne Wright, the bigger fan I become of her work. Her writing style is so unique, her witty dialogue is fantastic and the characters she creates come to life right off the pages.
One of my GR friends suggested I read The Phoenix Pack – and so happy I followed her suggestion!!!

Feral Sins is the 1st book in The Phoenix Pack and what a fantastic read it was!!!
It had a great storyline with engaging characters, scorching and sizzling scenes and some of the most unforgettable and hilarious dialogue.
 photo img-thing201_zpsbnpevkim.jpg
Trey Coleman, alpha wolf shifter & Taryn Warner, a dominant and latent wolf shifter (she can’t shift but her wolf is caged inside her) are the main characters in this book.

Taryn is desperate to get out of a mating that her father has arranged with someone that she’s determined not honor.

Trey needs to build alliances with the other packs and proposes that he and Taryn pretend to be mated so both will achieve what they want. And once the alliance with her father is finalized, they can both go their own ways. But what starts off purely as a contract, it soon becomes more complicated by the growing feelings they have for each other.

Trey is the kind of alpha you do not mess around with. Feared by other shifters for his strength and his extreme dominance, he rules his pack, which he has been the alpha of since the age of 14, when he was outcast by the pack after killing his father, with an iron fist.
 photo alpha_zpsijvl5tol.gif
No one ever crosses him or is ever challenged except by one person….Taryn. She’s not the kind of person to bow down to anyone and she means anyone….never mind if it’s the pack’s alpha…….
 photo tyler-hoechlin-batman-man-of-steel-casting-rumors_zpsaup7ohu8.jpg
I absolutely adored Taryn. She’s fiery, takes sh@@$$#** from no-one and if provoked….
“She was a sarcastic bitch and when she was pissed off the sarcasm took on a life of its own.”

 photo 03867a01269bded10b7a1c08b33240b6_zps98ae0aba.jpg
I loved watching Trey and Taryn challenge each other – how both fought for dominance…..
“When I fuck you Taryn-and make no mistake about it, baby, I will fuck you-the only talking you’ll be doing is begging me to let you come. And don’t doubt that I’ll make you come. Not just the once. You’ll come over and over again, until I decide you’ve had enough. Until I decide that I’ve had enough.”
Yeah, right Trey….Taryn is just not giving in that easily…
 photo e65cf9a3eebddce5129eb3885c64ca93_zpsda7zpggf.jpg
And their connection was incredible and very touching. Discovering that the best thing in their lives was each other. Never mind that they had to go through a lot of obstacles and uncertainties and fears before realizing how much they felt for one another.

These two ooze sexual tension on a high scale….their sex scenes are hot and sizzling…
 photo giphy_zpsr71vc4jb.gif
Trey and Taryn really shone for me. I loved how their relationship developed – getting to knowing and understanding each other and accepting each other’s good and bad points…..it was a total and fabulous thing….
 photo superthumb_zpsh92nagik.jpg
One of the most enjoyable parts was the interaction between Taryn and Greta, Trey’s grandmother. It made for the most hilarious scenes ever……and one of those was Greta giving Taryn a hard time about the fact that Trey had chosen her instead of one of the pack members…I laughed my head off…….
 photo 46f524e2-e712-42c3-81d7-363f13ca4595_zps9udrttrd.jpg
Okay, so there’s steamy moments between Trey and Taryn….but when you had more than the two in one scene…yes, I ‘m talking about the ménage…no not a trois …..more like neuve…
 photo vCWo1dI_zpszwlyycuq.gif….
.when the male Pack members join in the fun…….nothing like I was expecting…believe me…it’s scorching hot and no not seedy at all…..hell, those wolves sure know how to please a woman…can I please have Tao for myself!!!!!!

I am really excited to start book #2….can’t wait for what happens next!!!

Recommend this book……….A DEFINITE YES!!!!

One of favorite quotes :
 photo superthumb201_zpsecp6j8md.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment