LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 24 September 2015

Review: Hades (1001 Dark Nights, #18; Lords of Deliverance, #6.5; Demonica, #11.5) by Larissa Ione (Goodreads Author)

Hades (1001 Dark Nights, #18; Lords of Deliverance, #6.5; Demonica, #11.5)Hades by Larissa Ione
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars
Hades is a novella and part of Larissa Ione’s fantastic Demonica/Lords of Deliverance Series and I was really looking forward to the blue mohawked badass and jailor of Sheoul’s story.
 photo Nicki-Gif_zpstbfbvbzf.gif
I was a bit disappointed….perhaps it had something to do with this being a novella because the story felt somewhat rushed and I just didn’t feel connected to the two main characters.

Hades didn’t sparkle to me!! He dawdled around Cat aka Cataclysm, fallen angel because she was in cahoots with the wicked angel Gethel, who nearly caused a world apocalypse in one of the previous books, and is now working in hell for Azagoth trying to be a good girl so she can go back to Heaven.

Hades then finds himself trying to save Cat from bad demons even if it means that it will have so not good results in his trying to get out of the hell-hole he was thrown to years and years ago.!!!!

Look, it’s not a bad story but just not great and I am happy I read this addition to the series. Just didn’t excite me!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment