LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 25 September 2015

Review: Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #3.5) by Larissa Ione (Goodreads Author)

Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #3.5)Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was one that I hadn’t read in Larissa Ione’s fantastic Demonica Series and to be honest I don’t think I got anything amazing out of this very very short novella….44 pages!!! Really!!! I am so not a fan of short stories/novellas…most of them feel like …..shall we make a wee bit more cash out of our fans!!!! What exactly do we get out of these pages that are an important addition to the series???

Allright, so we now know how Kade Quinn, vampire slayer, is turned into one himself and how the woman he loves, Andrea Cole, vampire slayer as well, will deal with his new “status”.

We don’t get enough about these two characters to be able to truly engage with them. Their story was far too short for that.

It was a nice enough in-between in the series and I did like the little snippet of Tayla Mancuso and Eidolon, who I adored in the 1st book of this series, Pleasure Unbound….https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment