LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 26 September 2015

Review: Crosstown Crush (Sins in the City, #1) by Cara McKenna (Goodreads Author)

Crosstown Crush (Sins in the City, #1)Crosstown Crush by Cara McKenna
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I became a huge fan of Cara McKenna from the time I discovered her with her Shivaree Series, which I absolutely loved and my fandom jumped ever higher when I read the Desert Dogs Series. So it goes without saying that if I see a book by this author and if I read glorious reviews on that book – I am going to get it right then!!!

Ooh….for me, Crushtown Crush, the 1st in her new series, Sins in the City….just did not do it for me!!!

I really wanted to like it but I guess this was one of those books that was not meant for me!!!

I didn’t like the three main characters…..I found nothing in them that was anything endearing. Sam was so irritating, Mike..meh…Bern…what the hell was he doing with these two twits!!!!

Plot….really, was there one?? How did I miss it? No, I didn’t miss it…because there was no plot!

However, what there was a lot…and I mean a lot of pages of sex…more sex….and more sex!! Now, I do like sex parts in books but the three…Sam, Mike & Bern together did not sizzle gloriously!!!!

Boy, did I struggle to get to the last page!!! I have to give myself a medal for actually getting there..after the various times I was about to give up!!!!

I am sure that a lot of readers and lovers of this author’s work will enjoy it….just didn’t get to me like her other books did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment