LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 August 2015

Review: Small Wars (Jack Reacher #19.5) by Lee Child (Goodreads Author)

Small Wars (Jack Reacher #19.5)Small Wars by Lee Child
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Okay, a bit better than the last novella ....book #16,5 ...that I read..but nothing special.

I am not going to read any more of this "in-between" little books anymore...I waste of my time and money. I can't see the reason for these novellas....

What made it a bit more interesting was that we get to meet Jack Reacher's brother again.....but again...we have someone doing some underhand things to sell US secrets to the enemy....okay..enough of this...let me just wait for the next full-length Jack Reacher book!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment