LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 15 May 2015

Review: Hold on to Me (Against All Odds, #2) by Elisabeth Naughton

Hold on to Me (Against All Odds, #2)Hold on to Me by Elisabeth Naughton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Wait for Me, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... and having been introduced to Mitch, who I found totally adorable and engaging, I was so looking forward to his story.
Somehow Hold on to Me, the sequel kind of disappointed me. I was totally frustrated with each page I turned..this was me…..
 photo 200_s_zpsvscnp7in.gif
The reason….Simone!!!! What the hell happened to the sexy, sassy woman we met before???
She turns into this totally unrecognizable person!!!! I lost any connection I had with her!!
Her behavior towards Mitch was absolutely appalling. Why did she not come clean about her past? Why would it change the feelings she had for the guy???
So, here we have her….Oh Mitch…..I’m doing all these stupid things because I love you!!! And I want to protect you!!!! Really….is that how a grown-up behaves???
 photo Emma-Stone-Frustrated-Gif_zpsewwhnuu6.gif
Her daughter shows more gumption than her!!!

And Mitch…jeez….this guy must get his head together!!!
Why they don’t talk and get all their baggage out of the way is beyond me!!! She has secrets….he has secrets!!! And the time they took to tell each other about them is totally insane!!!! If you love each other, why is it so difficult to open up to each other????
 photo lemon-eyeroll_zpsosl5a1kn.gif
It would have solved a lot of heartache and misunderstandings!!!!

What I did like about this book was:
Shannon & Julia’s deviousness and antics
Seeing Kate & Ryan again and getting more about their lives together
Rock star Tate Kendrick….please can we get his book?????


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment