LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost

Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress NovelUp From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 photo images 4_zpse0w53viy.jpg
The 7th and final book in the Cat & Bones installment of the incredible Night Huntress Series. ….

No more Cat & Bones adventures!!! Oh no!!! I am so enchanted with these two characters. They have grown on me so much and have become one of my favorite couples…
 photo f64e35d97491972b805ae834bc3978ba_zpsxpe2z4vl.jpg

I loved watching the development of their relationship. ..The deep and emotional connection……..
““I love you, Kitten."
How puny those words seemed compared to the feelings strafing mine, but his voice vibrated as he said them. Then he crouched beside me.
"I would never hurt you that way save for one reason: to keep you safe. I can live with your anger, your retribution...bloody hell, despise me if you must, but don't expect me to behave as though you aren't the most important thing in my life. You are, and I will let no one, yourself included, bring you to harm.

 photo tumblr_m1nvh85bDf1r2l3cpo4_500_zpsg2bacong.jpg

A lot is revealed…and I mean a lot…who what Madigan is and has been doing……and wow…………a new revelation about Cat!!!! Totally unexpected and totally amazing!!!!

I loved seeing all my favorites again…even if some were just brief appearance…..

I absolutely adored Ian in this book. He makes quite a big appearance in this story and
 photo spade___night_huntress_series_by_lovxxe-d41kx3g_zps6xpagbaf.jpg

He’s such a funny and likeable character….
“The day you love anyone but yourself is the day I’ll take your marital advice, Ian,” Bones bit back in an icy tone.
“Then today is that day,” Ian replied sharply, “for I love you, you wretched, pig-headed guttersnipe. I also love that arrogant, over privileged dandy smirking at us”—a wave indicted Spade, whose aforementioned smirk vanished—“as well as the emotionally fractured, malfunctioning psychic who sired me. And you, Crispin, love a bloodthirsty hellion who’s probably killed more people in her thirty years than I have in over two centuries of living, so again I say, don’t bother trying to convince her that she isn’t who she is.”
PLEASE CAN HE HAVE HIS OWN BOOK??
Loved the short visit Cat & Bones make to Vlad & Leila….and what an occasion it turned out to be…super and fabulous….
“Before we left them, I slanted a glance at Leila, and mischievously said, "No one thought what you just did could be done, you know. You'll earn the nickname of The Dragon Slayer."
Vlad glowered at me, but Bones laughed.”

And Mencheres….wow, who knew he could be so COOL!!!!
 photo hqdefault_zps8rbjxxlb.jpg

“Far from being offended, Mencheres went over and flawlessly executed a street-style handshake complete with finger slaps, fist bumps, and a high-low finale.”

Denise & Spade, Marie, Fabian, Tate and his mates are along on this thrilling ride helping Cat & Bones on their quest to finding someone that is very important to Cat, Bones and perhaps even Tate.

This was a fantastic series with such well thought-out plots, filled with emotion, humor, friendship, loyalty and unforgettable characters.
A splendid, awesome, spectacular conclusion.

I am sure we will see Cat & Bones making appearances in future stories…..there are so many characters that perhaps will have their own books.
I keep hoping!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment