LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Review: The Italian's Deal for I Do by Jennifer Hayward

The Italian's Deal for I DoThe Italian's Deal for I Do by Jennifer Hayward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The vibrant and glamorous world of fashion and supermodels is the background to this author’s latest book.

Rocco heads one of Italy’s top fashion houses. He’s, of course, gorgeous, sexy, alpha male and has a lot of baggage to deal with due to his tormented and sad childhood.

Olivia has left the life of a supermodel behind her and hiding away in Milan away from the limelight and trying to get her life together after experienced some traumatic things in the past.

This is a passionate love story filled with tension, sexual chemistry and likeable characters. The secondary characters were very interesting and I hope we get some more about them in the future.

Enjoyed the plot and character development a lot.

If you love romance, this is one book for you….for me….I just love happy endings!!!
 photo wedding_17-the-frozen-gang-are-reuniting-on-the-big-screen-and-i-think-i-know-what-s-coming_zpsky6c0lsx.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment