LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 29 March 2015

Review: In Dante's Debt (The Galvan Brides #1) by Jane Porter

In Dante's Debt (The Galvan Brides #1)In Dante's Debt by Jane Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a fabulous start to The Galvan Brides Series and it’s one of my favorites.
After the death of her father, Daisy Collingsworth finds herself in financial difficulties and is trying everything to manage and keep Collingsworth Farm. Count Dante Galvan, the aristocratic Argentinean has also been dealing with the fall-out from his cad of a father. He arrives at Daisy’s home to arrange payment for her outstanding debt to him and on discovering her predicament, makes her an offer to help her…but that help comes at a price!!!

Daisy is a captivating heroine. Strong, loyal to her family and very caring. I really liked her.

Dante is ruthless, gorgeous, and sexy with a heart of gold. He also has a huge sense of family values which I liked.

Both so engaging that you wanted them to find each other and have their HEA.

Their story has everything I love in romance….intense conflict, steamy sensuality, sizzling passion and fabulous settings.

This is a book that I have read before and still love it each time I read it again and again!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment