LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: The Billionaire's Bridal Bargain (Bound by Gold #1) by Lynne Graham

The Billionaire's Bridal Bargain (Bound by Gold #1)The Billionaire's Bridal Bargain by Lynne Graham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like this author a lot but this was just an okay read for me.

The main characters were not relatable for me.
Lizzie was okay...but all that doing good things for everyone else except herself drove me crazy.
And then there's the hero, Cesare. Now, this guy wants to buy back his family's Greek Island from Lizzie, even going as far as offering to marry her...oh right..they have to get married and have babies before he can get his island back for his ailing grandmother...yes, he's also doing things for those he loves and not for himself!!!! And he believes that Lizzie is the gold digger!!!
What about him???
And there is that unlikeable and horrible father of Lizzie. I really detested him. I did like Lizzie's sister even though there's not much about her in this story.
Oh well, not every book can be awesome!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment