LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 22 December 2014

Review: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The author has developed a compelling paranormal world which quite an interesting theme, that of vampires that have been “outed” and how they try to live openly amongst the human race.

One of the things I found annoying in the first two books was Merit. I found her a bit immature and silly a lot of the times and I wondered if I would ever connect with her. Also the tension and slow build-up between her and Ethan drove me crazy……..in between all her flirting with this one or that one. I even began thinking that these two would never get it together.

So when I began Twice Bitten, the 3rd installment in the Chicagoland Vampires Series, my thinking was…..what next with Merit & Ethan??? Wow…chemistry between these two has never been hotter!!!! Sparks fly….check the training exercises between Merit & Ethan….sizzling and ever so sexy!!!

Well, progress at last!!!!

I have always liked Ethan Sullivan, sexy, mysterious and uber cool Master Vampire

and here we get to see another side to this gorgeous man..oops..Vampire!!!!

“You undo me, Merit. Wholly and completely. You don’t take me at my word. You challenge me at every opportunity. And that means when I’m with you, I am less than the head of this House…and I am more than the head of this House. I am a man.” He stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. “In my very, very long life, I need you more than I have ever needed anything.”


And Merit…let’s just say that she’s become so much more interesting and fun and likeable!!!!

More romance….yeah!!! Great storyline – a look at the world of the shape shifters…who are still living in secret from the human race. Actions, twists and turns, and romance of course…more on my favorite characters and some new and interesting ones too.

Overall this was a much better book than the previous ones and I am really eager to continue with this series.


View all my reviews Review

No comments:

Post a Comment