LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 18 December 2014

Review: The Secret His Mistress Carried by Lynne Graham

The Secret His Mistress CarriedThe Secret His Mistress Carried by Lynne Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I gave this one 4 stars only because I adored Billie, the heroine. She may have been a doormat when she was the hero's mistress for two years but she certainly grew some backbone when she left him, after he informed her that he was going to marry the "right kind of woman".

So, two years on, hero has divorced the so called perfect wife, who is actually the most odious and bitchy woman ever.........and goes knocking on Billie's door, where she has built a life for herself and the hero's secret son....yes, he wants her back in his life, as his mistress and no not as his wife.........

What a sod.....I so disliked Gio....he takes the alpha-male to a new, so not nice level!!!!
But wait, when he discovers he has a son.....something he never wanted to have as he told Billie years before...he suddenly wants him!!!!! Totally unbelievable....arrogant, unrepentant......check this out...when he demands that Billie drop everything and go with him to Greece....
"I need to think about all this," Billie admitted tightly. "You're talking about turning my life upside down."
"And my own," Gio added softly. "None of this was on my bucket list either."


Too bad his family love her.....I so wanted him to grovel....not enough grovelling from him was my feeling........

But hey, Billie loves him and in his way I guess he loves her too.....so let me leave the three of them to their HEA........he better be good to her!!!! Or I will come looking for Gio and slap his damn face!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment