LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 22 December 2014

Review: The Russian's Ultimatum by Michelle Smart (

The Russian's UltimatumThe Russian's Ultimatum by Michelle Smart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was surprised by how I actually enjoyed this book. The first few chapters I had some doubts about it…the hero named Pasha….I hated his name…visions appeared in my head of him looking something like…
 photo 7f81ffbd-604f-4a25-b2cd-8ab5e50f6225_zpsc9ed4c43.jpg
…I know….Mills & Boon heroes never look like that…ever….it’s about this Russian hero thing I have….I don’t really like them..well most of them!!!! Pasha just seemed so staid and cold…he wears pressed clothes on his private island!!!! No, I am not kidding….anyway, let me give you the full picture…

Pasha is a zillionaire in London..where else!!! He’s aloof, cold, and emotionless and cares only about making money…don’t all of them do!!! But he also has a lot of family issues…the ones back in Russia…so when he catches Emily Richardson stealing secrets from his laptop in his office…what does he do??? Blackmail her naturally…he forces her to go with him to his private Caribbean island for a week to keep her near him so that she does not spill the beans and destroy his revenge plans…oh yes, he is on a revenge trip with someone back in Russia.

Emily is a totally adorable heroine….she designs clothes and looks after her sick father..oh by the way…he spying has something to do with her father.

So, here she is, stuck on a gorgeous private island with the gorgeous Russian….doesn’t sound a bad way to be blackmailed…right??? Of course he threatens her at first…he demands she sleep with him but wait..this man is not such a cold fish…he actually turns out to be a nice guy.

Of course Emily makes an incredible impact on him and soon both are immersed in each other…physically and emotionally!!!! She makes him see the world from a different view….

And you thought love cannot conquer all???? Well, it does in this story…because Pasha and Emily go off into the sunset to have their HEA…after all the issues – both his and hers…yes, she has them too!!!!....have been resolved.

This was a cute and sweet read and yes, I actually liked this Russian hero!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment