LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 26 December 2014

Review: Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #3) by Nora Roberts

Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #3)Blood Magick by Nora Roberts
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Let me begin by saying that I have always loved any book written by Nora Roberts but what is going on lately with her last couple of books!!!!!

Seriously, I am starting to think that it can't be the same person who wrote such great and memorable books in the past. In fact, I have this crazy idea that this series must have been written by a ghost writer....No way could it have been NR!!!!!!!

I struggled to even finish this one....it just dragged on and on with such weird and forgettable characters...only reason I turned the last page was that I was hoping it would get better..but no, it did not!!!!!

I am seriously scared to pick up her next novel!!!!! Will I get the brilliance of NR or just some rehash?????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment