LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 November 2014

Review: Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4) by R.K. Lilley

Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4)Mr. Beautiful by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this series and it’s definitely on my favorite books list. So what could be more exciting than getting more of James & Bianca!!!

Let’s start with the cover of Mr Beautiful…….OH MY….beyond gorgeous…….I loved it!!!
I was looking forward to reading James POV, which we get here…but then we also have Stephen’s POV...now don’t get me wrong….I adored Stephan…who wouldn’t want a friend like him??? But having the two POV’s was really a distraction for me. But it was great seeing him finding true happiness and love with Javier!!!

I was waiting for on more of Bianca & James’s life after Grounded…but Mr Beautiful is like a rehash of the previous books really…..okay, let’s just say that the last couple of chapters did have something new…which I found pretty fabulous….James will have his hands full with his offsprings!!!! No way are they going to…. photo c1e32bec7bfa8458898bcc067bdac502_zps18541e90.jpg

Besides that little moan….there was some things I loved….….

…getting more of James Cavendish….this is one of my favorite book boyfriends…
 photo e25ce4f8fdcad46a25aba386d32d9476_zpsa63841b2.jpg

……connecting again with the best ever flight attendant…no wait…I’m the best…Bianca comes a close second….
 photo 5eaba37f7ee7d091cf4b2eb28a4436ec_zps0d206789.jpg


….James & Bianca’s simply gorgeous wedding…. photo 311c36d41187ef01a70c53a2ff4818e7_zps1cb8a401.jpg

The biggest “gripe”….Mr Beautiful just ended…and I still had loads of pages left on my reader…what’s going on!!! Then I get it…all these epilogues for all the other books in the series!!!! I must be honest…I did not read any of them….I wanted more of Mr Beautiful……

So, it’s au revoir to James, Bianca, Stephan and the gang!!!
 photo f91eeae6967d9c45aa946d8cd1eca14e_zps542f42b4.jpg

It’s been lovely knowing you!!! How about some stories of their kids????? Wishful thinking I suppose!!!!

For my reviews of this series:

In Flight- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Mile High- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Grounded- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment