LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 16 October 2014

Review: Sheikh's Scandal (The Chatsfield, #1) by Lucy Monroe

Sheikh's Scandal (The Chatsfield, #1)Sheikh's Scandal by Lucy Monroe
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The 1st book in the series and it's like a Cinderella meets her Prince Charming...the chambermaid and the Sheikh
 photo 1a7d16aa-e061-40b4-8808-0f89606cdb53_zps55e81c5d.png


The Chatsfields seem an interesting family and I am probably going to read this series...but this story lacked something for me.

It"s not that I didn"t like the mc's....just felt they had no real connection or sexual chemistry together.

I found it a bit of a struggle to finish this one....not a bad book but just not that great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment