LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Review: At the Edge of the Sun (Maggie Bennett, 3) by Anne Stuart

At the Edge of the Sun (Maggie Bennett, 3)At the Edge of the Sun by Anne Stuart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this series.

Maggie, the kick-ass heroine is a great character and it was really wonderful seeing another side of her.....

Randall...i loved this guy. Sexy, dark, tormented and so in love with Maggie but unable to show it.....

Adored Maggie's sister, Holly. She made me smile throughout the story.

Secrets, betrayals, spies, terrorists, romance, suspense....it's Anne Stuart....she just knows how to write the best suspense romance ever.

I wish there was a Holly book!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment