LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 25 October 2014

Review: Against the Wind by Anne Stuart

Against the WindAgainst the Wind by Anne Stuart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another earlier book by one of my favorite romantic suspense writers and though I enjoyed it, it was not one of my favorites of hers.

The plot was interesting and intriguing set in some fictional South American country…where the bad guys are involved in drugs and kill off the innocent poor!!!! But the storyline does have a unique premise, which I really liked.

I wasn’t crazy about the hero, Jake. He was really a bastard at times towards Maddy, the heroine.
The one character who did it for me was Soledad…she had the best lines….just adored her take on becoming a step grandmother!!!!
Mystery, action, romance, suspense, twists and turns, bad guys, good guys …..exactly what I get from this author’s books.
If you’re a fan of Anne Stuart you will enjoy this.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment