LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 11 May 2014

Review: The Tudor Plot (Cotton Malone, #7.5) by Steve Berry

The Tudor Plot (Cotton Malone, #7.5)The Tudor Plot by Steve Berry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this short story which is a prequel to The King's Deception.

Cotton Malone is in London on the hunt for the people that want to destroy the British Royal Family.

I am a total addict when it comes to the Royal family....love all the going-ons and all the gossip about them...i know, i know....silly, right!!! But I adore all the history and pomp.....so, this quickie read was just up my "alley".
Mystery, history, city of London, bad guys, good guys....and wow....Cotton Malone a knight!!!!!!!!!!!!
 photo download_zpsb891ca9c.jpg

Read this and find out why!!!! Then get to the King's Deception to get more about English history - read - kings, queens......twists and turns...and more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment