LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos, #3) by Jennifer Hayward

The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos, #3)The Truth About De Campo by Jennifer Hayward
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the 1st book I've read by this author and only when I finished it, did I realize it's the last one in the De Campos Trilogy.

I enjoyed reading Matteo's story. He's very likeable.
Quinn, the heroine was pretty messed up but meeting a guy like the lovable Matteo, slowly melts the ice she has built around her heart. She has some serious trust issues, let me tell you.

Liked the family dynamics....the young playboy brother, who's been given his last chance to success.

I did find the story drag a few times but I totally loved the ending.

Matteo on his knees...yes...really, in the busy streets of Michigan......
 photo images_zps94757053.jpg

And how cute is this guy.........how could Quinn resist???
"That's impossible," he said softly, "because

 photo download_zpsed82a963.jpg


A sweet love story........now I have to get the first two books to find out more about these Italian brothers!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment