LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Review: Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #1) by Larissa Ione

Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #1)Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a great fan of this author's work - loved her Demonica Series, so I was rather intrigued when I discovered this book....a vampire series.....and more, I just loved the book cover!!

There are zillions of vampire books out there but what interested me was the different take on these rather fascinating "creatures" we can't seem to get enough of.

A world where humans rule supreme and use vampires as slaves and for experiments. Wow....and what a terrible world it is for the vampires. Chained, abused,feared, tortured and on the brink of rebellion against their captors.

Dr Nicole Martin's parents were murdered by vampires when she was a small child. Now, an adult, she owns with her brother, the biggest company doing vampire testing. A company that the vampires are determined to destroy.

Riker, a turned vampire, whose mate was murdered by Nicole's family is determined to get his revenge by destroying Nicole and her brother.

We take a trip into the vampire world, where different groups are fighting, not only humans, but each other as well.

Filled with some bizarre and quirky characters, humor, betrayals and a lot more making it a totally fabulous read.

I can't wait for book #2. Geez...having to wait until Aug 2014 - seems such a long time ahead...but hey, I will definitely be reading more about this world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment