LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 March 2014

Review: Justice (New Species Series #4) by Laurann Dohner

Justice (New Species, #4)Justice by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 photo a9e07b89198d92d7a5b249e0319c4205_zps34f5f5af.jpg
I am becoming totally addicted to this series!!!

Justice is the 4th book in this series and met Justice in the previous books, I was so looking forward to his story and WOW…I just LOVED IT!!!
Justice North, breathtakingly gorgeous photo justicene_zpsdc0cbdd7.jpg and leader of the NSO (New Species Organization), is totally committed to keeping his people safe and will do anything for them even if it means him having to sacrifice his own happiness, which has made him feel very lonely and seeing some of his people finding their own happiness, has made it even worse.

Into his life blows Jessie Dupree!!!! Daughter of a pro-New Species Senator, who works in the human task force, that help find and rescue the New Species females that had been given, by Mercile Industries as sex slave gifts to their benefactors, soon turns his life into total turmoil. Funny, caring, sassy, kick-ass (hell, she can take down a few of the bad buys on her own……..)
 photo images_zps03f4a031.jpg

Justice can’t resist her!!! But he knows that it will be dangerous to get involved with a human female and he has always told himself that he would take a woman of his own kind to ensure that there would be no conflict between his people and humans.
Justice & Jessie are unable to ignore the feelings for each other, even if it means having to hide their attraction from others. She is the first woman that makes Justice feel at peace with himself….yes, some sweet moments like the massage Jessie gives him to the sensual and hot sex between them!!
“He hesitated. “We’ve been told we’re larger than typical males.”

Larger. She swallowed. “I can deal with that. Larger as in ‘just a bit bigger’ or as in ‘that is never, ever going to fit inside me’?”
Oh, did I mention that Justice does roar (okay, normal for a part lion/jaguar!!) but he also………… photo unnamed_zps6f4c55aa.jpg, YES, YES, he photo images6_zpsb8d21c6a.jpgHow sexy is that??????

Huge obstacles ahead….I loved the way Jessie orchestrated the way of getting Justice to stand up and face his feelings for her!!!!!
“Let me tell you how it’s going to be, Justice. You don’t tell me who I can and can’t have inside my house. I work for the NSO but my personal life is my own. You lost the right to give me your opinion,” she stressed that last word, “about what I do or don’t do the second you decided you didn’t want to see me anymore. You don’t want me so don’t you dare tell me I can’t spend time with other men.”
Humor, action, romance, intrigue, great secondary characters (please tell me that we are going to get Breeze’s book!!!)…………in the meantime, next its Brawn’s (who has taken over Jessie’s job) book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment