LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 December 2013

Review: Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7)Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book...probably one of my favourite in the series so far.

Stunning settings in Alaska - so vividly described...the remoteness, silence, whiteness, desolate....totally amazing.

Adored Alexandra and Kade. What a fabulous couple. Great sexual and emotional tension betweem the two. Also enjoyed the secondary characters in this vastness of land....dark, menacing...

I like the way that we get to meet up with all the characters we have grown to love.

The Breeds World is certainly becoming more and more intense and complicated. A lot of new things are coming to light and we learn more about the aliens and the Ancient Ones.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment