LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 December 2013

Review: Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6)Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really like this series and even since meeting Andre I looked forward to his story. I engaged with his character and after the tragedy that happenned in his life, I wanted to see him find happiness again.

What didn't work for me was Claire. Could there ever be anyone so dumb and idiotic like her......the whole trust issue she had with Andre...please...where are you coming from???? I wanted to throttle her a few times.

Loved getting to see the characters from the previous books...Lucan & Gabrielle...I love that couple and Mira...adore her...not forgetting Renata...what great characters.

World building continues to grow and I can't wait for the next story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment