LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 April 2012

REVIEW: Gianni's Pride by Kim Lawrence

I have read quite a few of Kim Lawrence’s books but I can’t make up my mind if I liked Gianni’s Pride or not. It has all the right ingredients for a super story but there seemed to lack some spark, which I can’t put my finger on. Maybe the story happened in too short a time… 

Gianni Fitzgerald is hot, shouldering, rich and gorgeous with a cute son. Who can resist that combination…oh yes…he’s not married…the child was born out of wedlock and he has custody..so he’s totally available. How could Miranda ignore the attraction she felt …after waking up in bed with a beyond beautiful unknown male?

I found Gianni to be a bit of a twit at times, but slowly began to like him. Miranda has quite a sense of humor at times….the dialogue between the two is pretty good…I did feel she gave in too quickly to Gianni’s proposal….girl, play a bit harder to get I thought at times.

I thought the whole thing with her twin a bit weird….I mean, she knew Miranda was in love with her now husband, but she went out of her way to nab him,…never mind what Miranda would feel…but hey Miranda has a heart….even invites the sister to be her bridesmaid!!!!!

I am not saying that I didn’t like this book….just that it’s not on my favorite’s shelf of my bookcase

No comments:

Post a Comment