LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 9 December 2011

A new learning curve

Wow...haven't found a spare minute in the past week....hectic hectic time!!!! Been trying to have a new haircut...no time....watch Breaking Dawn...no time....now that tells you something!!!  For me not to make a plan to see and hear Edward Cullen has to mean something serious in my life!!!! Never had anything stopped me from being one of the first to see the previous Twilight movies and now.....there's something weird going on in my life!!!!!! Nah...nothing like that....just finding each day going by faster and faster....Why is it that when I was 15 I couldn't wait to be 21....time moved so slowly for me...and now...I want ....time to slow down....don't go so fast....Crazy.....
So here I am...2am....blogging, checking book reviews on other blogs and trying to write my own reviews on the books I have read in the last few weeks....yes I did find time to read....a lot of time....i just love getting into bed with a book....and most times read until the last page...which of course gives me just a few hours to close my eyes and rest my body.....it's like I want to read everything now....not tomorrow, not next year....well the following year because right now there are only 22 days left in 2011...........my god....how did I get here so fast!!!!!!
The last three weeks have been somewhat nerve-wracking, unexpected, surprising and nothing like I thought I would be at .......it has been a challenge for me.....doing something so different to what I have ever done....but exciting at the same time......creating something new!!!! And working together with my husband for the very first time.....now that is something awesome.......finding ourselves together 24 hours a day....and actually liking it....IT'S REALLY A GREAT FUN TIME.....
Our store in Birnam, Jimmy's KFC is really going well. We love meeting people and offering an amazing time to all our customers....lots of hard work, laughter, and best of all,,,,,,enjoying it.
Costa is totally amazed ......imagine...ordering 4 tons of POTATOES in the last three weeks...now that is something!!!!!!! Yes, these are what makes THAT PERFECT CHIP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment