LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 27 November 2011

Chilling Out on Sunday Night

Chilling out after a day at my store......all those fish and chips, calamari and chips....prawns and chips flying out........still thinking about the fish roll I ate last night.....wow.....just thinking about it must me want to go back, open up and make one for tonite.....nah....think will just carry on hanging out with my darling Costa........oh boy someone is having a fabulous time at the party across the road from me...in the local St Luke's Church Hall.....actually the music is really amazing.....african....sounds like from Mali or Congo.....and from the sounds of people shouting.....they are really enjoying it..............
Elna Quick who is married to a SAA Captain Paul Quick....I flew with both of them in my days as an SAA golden girl....came into the shop tonite....haven't seen her for almost 20 years....i surprised myself....i remembered her and her name....i guess i won't be suffering from a loss of memory!!!!!! Yesterday another colleague....Louise Farrell.....it's getting like a meeting point with all my old SAA friends and colleagues!!!!!
     even Barbie wanted to be a flight attendant........so cool...............
Oh....silence....has the party ended??????? No I hear some screams, cars hooting.....i guess it's winding up....
oh my gosh ...I found this pic of SAA cabin crew training...how to be a fabulous flight attendant......and the old springbok .......
flying was such a romantic thing to do.........loved my job.....some days wish i was still flying the skies......but well.....taking another road .....
Oh my gosh.................I have still not seen Breaking Dawn Part 1...........I cannot believe it......I have to find the time....soon......and go and check it out.................

No comments:

Post a Comment