LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 21 October 2011

Welcome to My Blog

I finally did it!!!! Joined the world of blogging......after spending days and nights trying to figure out all the ins and outs of creating a blog. Of course all I heard from friends and the web was...SO EASY!!! Right. Not to me it wasn't....but i persevered and hopefully all those hours spent changing,choosing,deleting,editing and other things helped getting this together.
Anyway, enough of that.
Why my own blog? Well, it's certainly cheaper than a visit to the psychologist. You pay a stranger to tell you that you know the answers to problems in life, pay them and after 45min you leave thinking......Why do I have to pay someone to listen to my stories when I can do it for free......so I began asking myself....what do I like doing????
I like, no love to talk, to read and to write. So why not share that with my friends.
And that's exactly what I am going to do......Sharing ideas, thoughts, feelings about life, books, romance, love,travel and anything else that we want to talk about.
If you have time and interested in reading some of the reviews I will be doing shortly, I will be really grateful for your comments and any suggestions you have

No comments:

Post a Comment