LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 22 October 2011

a new direction in life

jkfc_logo Okay, it's not about books...but want to talk about some new changes in my life....from travel to food..... within the next 3 weeks my husband and I will have our franchise store in Melrose...next week I will be learning how to cut and fry chips and all those other things that go with it. And of course it will be 7 days a week.....oh how I miss those days of flying .....dinner in paris, lunch in lisbon, shopping in new york.....none of that now.....just chips, fish, more chips......
So if you feel like tasting really fab crispy fish and chips come visit me from the 10th Nov at Melrose Crossing  Mall in Corlett Drive, Illovo.......and catch up with latest news and gossip too of course!!!!!
This is going to be one of the last free weekends so I am just hanging out.....i am so excited about my blog....that i can't get away from it.......
will keep you posted with news of my new adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment